Terms & Conditions
SimplySAP.com is owned and operated by Quimera Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions.
Please Read these pages showing our terms and conditions before using this website. By using this website as using it, regardless as to whether or not you register with us, indicates that you have accepted them.
These Terms and Conditions are issued by QUIMERA LTD T/AS SIMPLYSAP (COMPANY NUMBER 5689114) whose registered office is at 381-383 CITY ROAD EC1V 1NW who is referred to as “SimplySAP” or "the Company" or "we" or "us" or "our" and apply to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence between us
SimplySAP reserves the right to alter terms & conditions and we recommend that you regularly check these terms and conditions as they are binding to you.
Upon registering with the Website you must choose a username and password and will be responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and you agree to only access the Website using your own username and password. You should not disclose your username and password to any other person.
- We try to provide a service that is always accessible to users but can not guarantee such a service. If there is down time we always endeavour to return the services as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services to our Website.
- All Copyright, trademarks or any other Intellectual Property in the SimplySAP Website either belongs to, or are licensed to the Company. You agree not to copy, modify, reproduce or distribute any of the material featured on our Website unless permission has been granted to you by SimplySAP.
- You are able to download or use any of the information on our Website for your own personal use only and you should contact us first. However by using or downloading such material you agree that you have no ownership rights.
- You will act to indemnify the Company against any and all liability for any and all copyright infringement or any breach of any other intellectual property right caused by you or your failure to abide by these terms and conditions. If you breach any of our terms and conditions your use of our Website will be instantly terminated and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website without delay.
- All positions and services advertised on our Website must be current vacancies for your company. Allowing other companies to advertise under, or use, your company profile is not acceptable and will result in the immediate termination of your account and there will be no refund of sums invoiced.
- All adverts should be of a suitable standard and should include no email addresses in the advertisement copy. SimplySAP reserves the right to remove any such details from the Website at our discretion.
- SimplySAP reserves the right to limit the number of advertisements posted by any client.
- Your company details and content featured on our Website must comply with all codes of practice and relevant legislation. If you are a recruitment agency or consultancy it is your responsibility to comply with all relevant employment agency acts. SimplySAP reserves the right to remove any details from the Website if complaints are received; this is undertaken at our discretion.
- We do not guarantee response to your advertisement on our Website and furthermore we do not guarantee that any response you do receive will be from correctly qualified candidates. It is your responsibility to check all details of candidates and confirm that they are suitable for the position advertised.
- It is your responsibility to deal with any responses made to you through SimplySAP in the correct manner and not to bring SimplySAP into disrepute. If you are in breach of this obligation or any of the other terms & conditions you will indemnify SimplySAP against any claims made by an individual.
- SimplySAP does not make any representation regarding any job advertisement or training advertisement which is accessed either on or through any links from this website. SimplySAP acts as a platform for Clients/Recruiters to advertise their job opportunities and for Candidates to upload their CV and create their profile. We cannot screen or censor every job listing or CV. The company has no involvement in the relationship between the Client/Recruiter and the Candidate as such can have no control over the quality, legality or safety of the CVs posted. SimplySAP relies solely on information provided to it through third parties. It is therefore up to you to satisfy yourself with the suitability of any candidate found through our Website. You agree to indemnify us for any losses or liabilities which may be incurred by SimplySAP due to the content of any information or material provided to the Company by you
- You are responsible for checking and maintaining the link content for any links featured within advertisements or company pages on our Website. SimplySAP reserves the right to remove any link that we feel may bring the site into disrepute and you will indemnify us against any claim made with regard to any content within you link.
- Access to the SimplySAP CV database is for the only for the use of approaching the listed candidates for the purpose of finding them a job. Using the candidate contact details for any other reason, specifically including marketing other recruitment media is strictly forbidden. Breach of this condition will result in the immediate termination of your account and there will be no refund of sums invoiced.
- All Payment terms are within 28 days of invoice date, unless otherwise stated. In the case of non-payment or late payment we reserve the right to remove all company details and vacancies from SimplySAP and the full contract amount will be payable, plus a late payment fee of 5% of the contract value. All cancellation fees are 100% of the value of the booking.
- When taking out any contract with SimplySAP a 1 month period is defined as 4 calendar weeks.
- All new customers will be the subject of a credit check. In instances where a customers credit rating is insufficient to cover the value of an invoice, such invoices will be payable within 7 days of issue.
- SimplySAP will not be liable for any direct or indirect viruses passed onto you as a result of your using this site or any linked site.
- SimplySAP are registered under the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and shall endeavour to ensure that it operates within the terms of the Act at all times. Our privacy statement forms part of these terms.
- These Terms & Conditions, for the use of this Website, are to be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registration to this forum is automatic upon registration to the site. We do however insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of SimplySAP will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and SimplySAP will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By participating in our forums, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
No jobs postings are to be advertised in the SimplySAP forums.
The owners and administrators of SimplySAP reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason at any time.