Create a free SimplySap account to receive the following benefits:
- Create your own profile.
- Upload your CV and advertise your SAP skills and experience so that thousands of employers and recruiters from across the globe can find you;
- Select your ideal SAP position, industry, solution and location in order to be matched to relevant jobs;
- Choose to remain anonymous by hiding your details and be alerted by email if there is any interest in your CV;
- Search jobs relevant only to the SAP arena, no more trawling through hundreds of jobs before you get to the ones that interest you;
- Search jobs by solution, position, location, job type and pay, as well as keyword;
- Send covering letters with applications and monitor when your application is viewed by the recruiter;
- Manage your job applications and save interesting positions;
- See when your application has been read by the recruiter;
- Participate in forum discussions, whether general, industry or solution specific;
- Search through our SAP related articles database;
- Catch up on all of the latest SAP industry news.
Whether you are actively seeking work or just keeping an eye on the employment market - SimplySAP, provides you with the tools to find your ideal job and manage your career. Simply click here to register as a candidate.
Create a SimplySAP account to receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Price Plan;
- Post Job vacancies;
- Know that your ads will be seen only by relevant SAP professionals;
- Upload a banner to be displayed on each of your job pages;
- Manage all of your jobs from one place;
- Our automated CV matching service will return all of the candidates registered in our database who have listed your job requirements as their ideal role;
- See which candidates have saved your position and download their CVs;
- Read covering letters attached to all applications;
- Reduce the number of phone calls you take from candidates asking if you have received their application; candidates are able to view this from their own profile pages;
- View a text version of each candidates CV as well as information on their previous 3 positions including solutions worked in, years of experience, job type, industry and their ideal role and location; for free before you choose to download;
- Search for CVs using keywords, solutions, industries, positions, job type and locations (your search will also return the matches for the 5 locations closest to the one you have selected).
Simply click here to to register as a recruiter / employer.