SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. SimplySAP.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries.

Sign in
User name
Password
case sensitive
Learn more & get connectedSAP training directorySAP forums
Home » Search » Search results
www.simplysap.comwww.simplysap.asiacontactsearch
 

This job has now expired

Job ID 116343
Posted on 11 Jun 2012 17:55
Offered by Swan IT Recruitment
Job title SAP FICO Architect – Netherlands – Contract 6 months+
To start ASAP
Duration
Job type Permanent
Pay Negotiable
Job description SAP FICO Architect – Netherlands – Contract 6 months+

We are currently looking for an experienced SAP FICO Architect for a 6 month minimum contract based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Job details:
Location: Rotterdam , NL
Rate: Negotiable
SAP FICO Architect position .
• NL spoken preferred, if not then senior experience in NL + BE is required.
• FI knowledge should be very good
• CO knowledge should be good
• COPA knowledge is a preference,
• BW knowledge is a preference
• Project management experience
• Experience in an outsourced environment
• Combination role of project lead for FI/CO matters in internal projects and CR's (~ 80% of the time) and internal business analyst role (remaining 20%)
If you are interested in this SAP FICO Architect position in the Netherlands, please contact me ASAP.

Fabio Cassandro
0044 7950727630
fabioc@swanitrecruitment.com

SAP FICO Architect – Netherlands – Contract 6 months+
Country Netherlands
City Nederland
Visa requirement Candidates must be eligible to work in the country
Position Applications Architect
Solution 1 Financial Accounting (FI)
Solution 2 Financial Accounting / Controlling (FI/CO)
Industry IT
Contact name Fabio Cassandro
Contact number 01923 202 777
Featured jobs
SAP implementation strategy Team Lead - with SAP MM
SAP implementation strategy Team Lead – with SAP MM...
Consultant SAP MM - AMOA
*** Consultant SAP MM (AMOA) ***Pour le compte de...
Senior Consultant (m/w) SAP Basis / NetWeaver
Für unseren Standort Gifhorn oder Hannover suchen...
Featured links
Compare your SAP Salary
Find out how much you should be getting paid
SAP Jobs via Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
www.dv-treff.com
German speaking SAP Forum
Security and Access Analyst
Security and Access Analyst - London
NewsPress ReleasesSAP AG NewsSAP ArticlesTechnologyWorking AbroadUK Work Permits & VisasSkilled MigrationHighly Skilled Migrant SchemeAustralian ImmigrationCanadian ImmigrationUK ImmigrationUSA ImmigrationForumsNon TechnicalSAP R/3 ForumSAP NetweaverSAP CustomersSAP Business OnemySAPCompanyContact UsSAP SurveyPartnersPrice PlanSAP Salary Comparison SAP LinksRegisterRegister as a CandidateRegister as a Recruitment AgencyRegister as a Hiring Company
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. SimplySAP.com is not affiliated to SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries.