SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. is not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries.

Sign in
User name
case sensitive
Learn more & get connectedSAP training directorySAP forums
Home » Working Abroad » Skilled Migration

Skilled Migration

UK Visas and Work Permits
The UK Points Based System awards visas based on meeting the minimum level of required points for each type of visa. Replacing the HSMP Visa (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) is the Tier 1 Visa. This allows the individual to work for any employer in any capacity without the employer needing to sponsor the individual. Tier 1 of the Points Based System has several sub-categories, including the Tier 1 General HSMP Visa for highly skilled migrants and the Tier 1 PSW (Post Study Workers) for graduates of UK educational establishments. Individuals can find out if they might qualify for the Tier 1 Visa by using this Tier 1 Visa Points Calculator. Employers wishing to sponsor a work permit must now register with the Home Office before they can issue a Certificate of Sponsorship (Work Permit) and the individual can then apply for a Tier 2 Work Permit.
Featured links
Compare your SAP Salary
Find out how much you should be getting paid
Security and Access Analyst
Security and Access Analyst - London
SAP Jobs via Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
German speaking SAP Forum
NewsPress ReleasesSAP AG NewsSAP ArticlesTechnologyWorking AbroadUK Work Permits & VisasSkilled MigrationHighly Skilled Migrant SchemeAustralian ImmigrationCanadian ImmigrationUK ImmigrationUSA ImmigrationForumsNon TechnicalSAP R/3 ForumSAP NetweaverSAP CustomersSAP Business OnemySAPCompanyContact UsSAP SurveyPartnersPrice PlanSAP Salary Comparison SAP LinksRegisterRegister as a CandidateRegister as a Recruitment AgencyRegister as a Hiring Company
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. is not affiliated to SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries.